Sunday, March 1, 2015

Zombie Snacks.


I have an idea for a new, prize-winning, TV Reality show.  The need is certainly dire.  "Dirt Dynasty" and "Game Of Dregs" seem to be fading.

"Snack Spotters!" perhaps would be the title.  A bright group of "Big Bang Theory" watchers will get together every week; go out for a stroll through any neighborhood; and point out, for our joint amusement the groups of individuals - who will be the first to die, WTSHTF.

"Zombie Snacks", is how I think of them; and spotting Snacks is not a pastime I would have chosen; it's simply grown to be an inescapable compulsion.  I can't help myself.

"Wow.  No skills or talents of any kind, beyond Twitter.  Non-survivors, for sure."

One would rate the various discoveries, based on the estimates of survival times.  "Not gonna last a week."  will quickly by trumped by "I give these guys about 2 hours."

Then there's the "Five minutes.  If they're lucky."  That would apparently be the entire Minneapolis suburb of Anoka; where a local petty thief, with no brains of his own, hit the same houses, over and over- finding that the doors remain unlocked and welcoming; no matter how often the cops had been called.

After 30 attempted robberies, though; the Anoka cops finally managed this difficult capture.

So I'm guessing, WTSHTF, Anoka is going to be "harvested", top to bottom, in a few hours, cops and all.  So you can mark that area as "Vacant" on your TEOTWAWKI maps.

4 comments:

Aimee said...

I'd watch that show!

Luddene said...

I have another story about the utterly stupid people in Anoka, but am reluctant to share it publicly. However, ever it does involve $500,000 gone missing and everybody just shrugging their shoulders.

Luddene said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melissa said...

Ha! Sounds like a show I could laugh through... ;-)