Thursday, December 8, 2011

Something completely different-


This was sent to my by my sister- a little random bit of sharing- and, hallelujah, it's one of those rare bits of pure joy and fun- and totally, utterly brilliant.




Or, just go to YouTube, if the quality here is iffy. My own version of Blogger, for some reason tends to cut off part of the side of the video when it's embedded. You'll want to see it all.

What a bunch of beautiful people. Good to know they're there, and I wish I had them for neighbors. When you think about it- the imagination shown here, in all the variations- and the ability of all these people to plug into the vision- is just plain breathtaking. The basic concept has been done before- but not with this kind of whole community participation, and enthusiasm!

Huge thanks to the Kuinerrarmiut Elitnaurviat 5th Grade - Quinhagak, Alaska.

6 comments:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

How awesome! What a great group of folks. I just sent the link to family and friends. Thank you!

Michelle said...

Ab fab! So delightful to see the children involved in praising His name at Christmastime. Thanks for sharing!

Kandi said...

I love that! I have seen it several times and it never gets old. A guy and his neighbors and some cardboard signs and it goes viral. I guess sometimes all you need is your neighbors and some cardboard.

emmer said...

hey gp! where are ya? it's been 6 weeks w/o post...and thin before that. r u ok?

Greenpa said...

emmer- thanks. :-)

define "ok". ha.

I'm working on a post pretty soon- major reasons for recent silence here are what you might expect, holiday overload, leading to catching a bug- etc, etc.

tickmeister said...

Some time back, you posted some good information about taking care of Guineas. Do you recall when that was? Getting ready to order poultry and would like to include some this year. Thanks.